February 14, 2015

SAM AND STACY (MACCABE) ROBBINS

A joint update for us!

Sam and I got married in May of 2008, about 6 months after he got back from his mission to Zimbabwe. We both graduated from BYU-I. Sam's degree is in Mechanical Engineering and mine is in Photography. 

In the summer of 2012 Sam got a job with Lifetime - so we moved to the one place Sam vowed he would never live, Utah. We bought our first house in South Ogden in 2013. Sam works in the water sports department designing kayaks. Since he started this job we have done a LOT of kayaking! Sam is often out on the water at least once a week for work during the summer. The first kayak he designed himself, the Hydros, is now available in stores. 

I mostly spend my days being the mom so I don't do a lot of photography these days, other than taking pictures of our kids. I do volunteer as a photographer with Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep - an organization that takes bereavement photographs in hospitals for families who have lost their baby. I also keep a closet full of clothes for these babies, as many of them are too small for store bought clothes. HERE is the blog where I have all the patterns available - many of which I wrote.

We have three little boys who all inherited their daddy's brown eyes and deep voice. Caleb is our cautious 5 year old who is always asking a million questions. Emmett is our wild 3 year old who is always trying death defying stunts. And Gavin is our 7 month old baby with tons of beautiful hair. 










No comments: