February 11, 2015

CHELSEA (WOOD) ROLLINS

Hi everyone! It's been fun hearing from a few of you, and I hope to continue hearing more! I met my husband snowboarding at Grand Targhee and we have been married just over 8 years now. After my Bachelor degree at BYU-I, we moved to Philadelphia where I got my Master's Degree as a Physician Assistant and am now working as a PA in Dermatology in St George, Utah. I love my job and I work with some amazing people. We plan to stay here long-term. I have taken up rock climbing the last few years as well as some road biking, and swimming. We plan on adding one or two little ones to our family within the next few years. We are thinking either Border Collie or Australian Shepherd. Thanks to all of you for the kindness and love you have shown me, and for the inspiration you have been. I look forward to hearing about more of you.





No comments: