February 24, 2015

NICOLE (TAYLOR) NIELSON


2005 was full of great people.  I have been so impressed as I have read all the fun updates.

I attended BYU-I after high school and received my bachelor's degree in photography.  I met my husband, Scott Nielson, during that time.  Scott is Jamie (Nielson) Larsen's older brother by the way!  We were married in 2006.  We have lived in lots of different places as we finished school, completed internships, went to more school, then finally got a job.  About a year and a half ago my husband was offered a great new job in Idaho Falls and we were thrilled to have the opportunity of living back in Southeast Idaho.  

I have two kiddos.  Addalyn is almost 5.  I'm not sure there is a word that describes her.  She keeps me on my toes and I love her!  Brinley is 2 1/2 and is a smart, sassy, and sweet little girl.  She isn't too excited though that I will be having another child.  I am due not too long after the reunion.  So, if I go into labor at the reunion maybe we can take a vote on the name!!!

You would think that being a photographer I would have an updated family photo, but my husband's rule is we can't take new photos until there is another kid.  He loves family photos...not!  So here is the last one I took.  



I stay at home with my girls and enjoy taking their photos every chance I get.  I am excited to see everyone that can make it in July!


No comments: