February 25, 2015

ILA (LUND) BUSCH

I cannot believe it has been 10 years since graduation. Where has the time gone?... A year out of high school I got married. 2 years later I got divorced. Shortly after my divorce was final I met my now husband. He was home on leave from the navy and a mutual friend invited me to a party at his parents house. About a month later I got a random text and it was Cameron. We started talking. When he was home for Christmas in 2008 we went on our first date. We spent basically all our time together that next week til he had to go back to work. He fell for me so much that the day he got back he bought me a plane ticket to go see him for my birthday less than 2 months later. We kept talking over the next month and he decided he couldn't wait any longer to see me and flew to Utah (i was living in Utah at the time). We spent the weekend before valentines day together. And celebrated our first valentines. A few weeks later I flew to Virginia for my birthday. By the end of my trip we decided long distance sucked and nothing was holding me to Utah. So I moved to Virginia a month later. We stayed there til end of July. Cameron decided to get out of the navy and we moved back to Idaho. We decided on Boise to go to school 2 weeks after we moved to Boise we eloped at the courthouse. We both started school about 2 weeks after that. Cameron at BSU and myself at Paul mitchell. In May 2010 we got a huge surprise. We found out we were pregnant with our first. We were not expecting that. August of the same year we had our big wedding. Then Christmas 2010 Desmund Paul Busch was born. He is our world. I've had the honor of staying home with him most of his life. I was Doing hair and waitressing for a while. I graduated from beauty school April 2011. Cameron graduated from school in June 2013 and was having a hard time finding work. So we decided to move back to eastern Idaho and start his own business. He owns and runs an electronic cigarette shop in Idaho falls. He is about to open his second location! Anyway. Life is good. We have definitely had our ups and downs. But things are going really well now!







No comments: