February 10, 2015

LISA (NELSON) JUDD

Hello Everyone!
Wow! Ten years has gone by sooo fast, but they have been so wonderful! I graduated in massage therapy at Utah College of Massage Therapy and then practiced in Texas for a year prior to going on a mission. I then served in the Japan Hiroshima mission and met some wonderful people. I wish Japan was closer! After my mission, I started school at Brigham Young University and I will be doing my student teaching this coming Fall Semester before graduating in Elementary Education. My first year at BYU I also met my husband and we got married April 2011 in the Bountiful temple. We had our first baby this last July and we couldn't be happier with our little family of three! Life is wonderful! I'm so excited to hear how everyone else is doing! :)



No comments: