February 11, 2015

JERUSHA (EVANS) HAWKINS


Wow 10 years. I really don't feel that old most days. Over the last 10 years I married the most amazing man Named Russell and we have 3 beautiful children Nazarie is our oldest at 5 Lex is my little redheaded boy (and man is that red hair a handful!) he's 3.  Then we have teeny tiny Ariadne who just turned 18 months. My hubby graduated from BYU-I and went to grad school at Pen State where he got his degree in Acoustics. We now live in BEAUTIFUL Fort Worth Texas where the weather is divine. I spend my kiddos nap times running my small Etsy business (thebeeinyourbonnet.etsy.com) but most of my down time is devoted to a non-profit that is dear to my heart called NICU Helping Hands. We take donated wedding gowns and turn them into bereavement and burial gowns for babies that pass away. check out nicuhelpinghands.org






No comments: