February 11, 2015

JESSICA (FAUGHN) BEARD

Whew! 10 Years...We are getting old! ;) My family and I still live over here in Teton Valley on Nates family's ranch and we find ourselves extremely blessed to do so. Nate and I now have 3 children: Our daughter Peyton is 6 years old, Myah she is 4 years and our little man Micky Clayton is 15 months. They are the greatest loves of my life! Last year was a year of firsts, a few of them were running my first 5k, went white water rafting down the Payette, took our girls on their first pack trip in the mountains, and our oldest started Kindergarten.

For the most part I get to stay at home and be mommy and the rest of the time I am making cakes. My business has really taken off this last year and I find myself more and more busy. Its a learn as I go business since I'm self taught but I do find it immensely enjoyable. Cant wait to see everyone at the reunion!




No comments: