February 11, 2015

MONICA (HOOK) MCCOY


Yup, it's totally been 10 years and yeah I feel it, old! haha.I haven't been traveling the world or anything cool like that but I love my life!


I met my amazing bearded husband Jon in 2007 and finally tied the knot on October 18, 2008. We bought our amazing house in 2012 just outside Rexburg in little ole Newdale Idaho. We love our little farm community, the people are great!

We both work in juvenile corrections at JCC in St. Anthony most know it as the old reform school. I love my job, it's not for everyone, and patience plays an important roll in working with criminals and troubled teens but it's very rewarding when you can make an impact even if it's just on one kid.

For the most exciting news after 4 years of trying to start a family, Jon and I will welcome our daughter Harlie Marie McCoy in April. We are beyond excited and can't wait to be parents.

Keep the updates coming I love reading them.




No comments: