February 11, 2015

KIMBALL ARRITT

Time flies! Right after graduation I went to Eastern Oregon University to play football. I played the 05 season then put in my papers to serve a mission. I served my mission in Guadalajara, Mexico. It was an awesome experience that I relect on often. Upon returning I attempted to pick up the game again in 2008 at Snow Jr. college. But on first day of practice I partially tore my right hamstring. During rehab I decided to hang up the cleats and focus on getting an education. I went back to the Burg to attend BYU-I where I met my wonderful wife Sara in 2010 in a service organization on campus. We married in 2011 and I graduated in April 2012. Right after graduating I enrolled in Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis Missouri. I will graduate in December of this year as a Doctor of Chiropractic with a  masters in Sports Rehabilitation. Since coming to St. Louis Sara and I have had two amazing children. Laila Ann in August of 2013 and Kelly Scott in January of this year. Being a Father is by far the most amazing things I have ever been apart of.
 We have been very blessed thus far and we are looking forward to the future. After I graduate this December we plan on coming back west to open up my own Chiropractic Practice. There are many places we would like to go, but as of yet we are undecided of which location we will call home.  I wish I could make the reunion, but school keeps me pretty busy and very poor. Haha.





No comments: