February 12, 2015

HALEY (HAZARD) HARGRAVE


My turn!
After our high school graduation I attended BYU-Idaho, where I graduated with my Bachelor's Degree in Advertising and Graphic Design. I also met this awesome guy named Matthew Hargrave, and in 2007 we were married, and moved shortly thereafter to Texas. Matt served as a Medical Officer in the United States Army, and he deployed to Iraq for a year shortly after our first son, Bennett, turned one. After he returned home, we added a second little boy, Patton, to our family, moved to Oklahoma for awhile, then decided it was time to try our hands at something new.
This last year we moved to North Dakota (I know what you're thinking, and yes. People do actually live here) where Matt has been recruited to manage a branch for Conoco-Phillips Oil. So far we are loving the people and getting used to the climate. Can I just say that I reeeeaaallly miss the Texas sun?! We just welcomed our first little girl Kennedy into our family, and I am loving being the mom to this 5-year old, two-year-old, and 7 month old! Most of the time I am at home with the crazies, but I frequently do freelance graphic design projects on the side, creating birth and wedding announcements, birthday, baby shower, and baptism invitations, and nursery art.
I would love to attend the reunion this July, but our family will be cruising in Mexico during that time, so I will be there in spirit. Keep the updates coming, though! It is fun to see where everyone has ended up over the last decade (Wow. That makes us sound really old...)

Go bobcats!







No comments: