February 16, 2015

BRITTNEY (GALLUP) JEPPESEN

I have to say I am really enjoying these updates!

Where do I even begin…the summer after graduation Brianne Roberts introduced me to my husband (which most of you probably know, but I didn’t) Alex Jeppesen. We moved to Twin Falls, ID with Nathan Kortright, where I pretended to attend CSI for a semester.
 In July 2007 we were married and in 2008 we moved back to Rexburg and had our first child Keysten. He is an amazing, curious boy who LOVES dinosaurs, and looks just like Alex.
  

For two years we worked, watched our little one grow, and spent time with our family again. In 2010 we welcomed our second son Carter into our family. He is the spunky one of the two and is constantly doing something entertaining. Both of our boys were premature, (5 weeks and 7 weeks) they are definitely our angels!


When we found out we were having our second child Alex went to North Dakota to drive truck in the oil field for Deer Valley. In 2010 after our second child was healthy enough we moved to North Dakota to be with him. I feel like that is when our lives really started. I started school at University of Phoenix Online, received my Associates degree in Business and have about a year left before I get my Bachelors in Business with a concentration in Finance. We have met some amazing friends who are considered my family. Keysten will be 7 in April and is in first grade and has a girlfriend (even against mom telling him no way). Carter is 4 and in daycare where he met his best friend Hunter. Alex works for WalMart where he will either make a career out of it or go to school for AutoBody (if we move). I am working for Halliburton in the Fluid side doing the invoicing for the department. I decorate cakes for friends and family when I have the time, which I love and enjoy learning and growing the talent. We enjoy having campfires, fishing and shooting during the summer. I also started going to the Rec center 5 days a week and am really enjoying it! After I graduate I hope to move closer to my sister and brother in Wyoming or Colorado and continue working with Halliburton.



No comments: