February 11, 2015

CRYSTAL (MCCULLOCH) WILLIAMS


Wow!  How has it been 10 years already?!?  Time has sure flown by quick, but it has been a great 10 years.  In the Fall of 2008, I followed a young man that I had met that January to Utah.  He was going to school at Utah State, and I wasn't about to let him get away haha.  We dated off and on for 2 years and finally got married in May 2010.

We finished up school and graduated December 2011.  I got my associates degree and my husband, Wes, got his bachelors degree in mechanical engineering.

We welcomed our daughter, Shailee Lynn to the world on January 30, 2012. 

She is such a sweetheart and we love her dearly.  From day one, she was a drama queen and still is.  As well as a daddy's girl.
In 2013 we bought our first house and are living in Layton, Utah.
We love it here in Layton.  I am a stay-at-home mom and Wes works for the gas company, Questar, in SLC.
This past year, on September 2, 2014, we welcomed our son Aiden Weston to the world.

He has been a great addition to our family and we love him dearly too!




Feel free to check out our family blog at www.wesandcrys.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Weston and Crystal said...

Above baby girl picture, it should say we welcomed our daughter Shailee Lynn to the world on January 30, 2012!