February 12, 2015

NICOLE (WILLIAMS) WINEGARDNER

Hello all! It's been so fun reading about everyone's updates! After graduation I bummed around Rexburg a few months then headed south to BYU-Provo and met my husband BYU style at ward prayer.  We got married August 2007. We had our first little girl October 2008 (Samantha, now 6). Post graduation, we moved on over to California for a year, and now we are in Charleston, West Virginia where my husband is attending grad school. He graduates at the end of April and we have no idea where we will go after that, and it's exciting! We love the east and hope to stay out here somewhere... but you never know!  We have added 2 more children to the mix Jase (4) and Everett (14 months) and I am a stay at home mom and love it (most days). I'm excited to hopefully see you all at the reunion! Coincidentally, the date picked is the ONLY weekend all summer that there is chance I can make it :)





No comments: