February 16, 2015

KAYLEE (AHRENDSEN) WEBER

Hello everyone! After graduation, I attended BYU-Idaho and then took a break in 2008 to serve a mission in Nauvoo, Illinois. When I returned, I went back to BYU-Idaho and received my bachelor’s degree in Social Work. I guess I felt like I hadn’t gone to school long enough because I then decided to continue my education at ISU.

In December of 2011, I married a local Rexburgite, JC Weber. I then graduated with my Master’s in school counseling in 2013. Two months later, in August of 2013, our son Payson was born. JC graduated from BYU-Idaho a year later in financial economics and now works as a financial analyst at a company here in Rexburg.

I am lucky to be able to spend my time at home with Payson who definitely keeps me plenty busy! Last fall I had the opportunity to teach an online class for BYU-Idaho. It was a great opportunity that I hope to continue in the future. We are expecting our first little girl this upcoming June and are in the process of building our first home. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the reunion this summer!




No comments: