February 15, 2015

MATT AND JAMILA TAYLOR

It has been so fun hearing about everyone and all you are doing, I married Matt Taylor, June 3rd 2006, we have no idea what has happened to time or where is has gone! I attended Paul Mitchell in 06\07 and graduated 3 weeks before our first little girl was born on November 7th, Maliha is 7 now, I had our second little girl Ava on May 2nd 2010, and she is 4.
Matt is working for Les Schwab tires and has been there since he was 16, he is currently moving his way up in the company and will start interviewing for the position he is wanting this spring, this has been a great experience for us but it comes with its lows, like we just bought our home in 2013 and absolutely love the area we are in, we bought in iona Idaho and can not say enough good things about it here, be unfortunately he will be relocated anywhere in the west so our home is currently on the market.
All in all we are doing pretty good, I love that I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with my girls, I homeschool them and love every second of it, they are the most beautiful human beings I know, I do hair out of my home and im so thankful for all of my wonderful clients, if we are still here when it comes time for the reunion we will definitely be there!   





No comments: