February 11, 2015

HEATHER (MCLELAND) PHILLIPS

10 years has flown by! After graduation I moved to South Carolina and worked as a nanny for a family with 4 kids.  I got to travel with the family and see so much of the east coast! I moved to Utah in April 2008 to attend Dental Assisting school at a technical college in Orem. I fell for the sexiest co-worker ever at Papa Murphy's and we were married 7 months after we started dating in January 2009. 




I graduated in May 2009 and worked for a year in a dental office in Springville before becoming a mom.
We welcomed our first little boy, Stratton in January 2011.  He is 4, sweet, funny and the world's biggest fan of airplanes.

​In November 2012 Maddox joined our family.  He is 2 and such a feisty little guy! He loves being just like his big brother and loves to make us laugh.

​We are also expecting our 3rd little boy in April.  We are going to be super busy but can't wait for our little guy to get here!

We are currently living in West Jordan, UT where my husband is the Produce Manager at Macey's (it's like a Broulim's). I am a stay at home mom love being home with my babes.  We are an airplane family.  My husband Justin loves RC airplanes and we try to get out to fly as much as possible.  We hope to come to the reunion and see all your smiling faces!

No comments: