February 11, 2015

BRANDON FORSGREN

Hello everyone,
     It is so good to hear from all of you that I have heard from so far.  I have stayed in touch with some of you on Facebook since we graduated school.  Currently my wife (Jen) and I are living in Laramie Wyoming where we are both attend The University of Wyoming as full time students.  My wife Jen has a couple of years left and she’ll graduate in Interior Design.  I’m majoring in Computer Engineering and going for my masters in that major.  While both of us are going to school full time we somehow manage spending time with our 3 sweet little boys.  Taij is our oldest who is turning 3 on the 21st of Feb. then we have a set of identical twins, yes you heard me right identical twins, Payton and Paxton who are 1.  So as you can image we are very busy with school and our little family, but we are enjoying life to the fullest and wouldn’t trade it for anything.  I would love to attend a 10 years reunion if we get one put together, and I hope to see all of you there as well. 

No comments: