May 20, 2015

JAMIE (NIELSON) LARSON

It has been really fun to read everyone's updates and to see what you have been up to for the past 10 years... Gosh we are old. 

After graduating I went to school for a couple of years at BYU-I and then I decided to take a break and just work. It ended up being a longer break than I originally planned. But during this time I was able to travel as much as I could. I have now been to England, France, Austria, Italy, Germany, Spain, Jamaica, Mexico and The Philippines. 

I met Nathan Larson at work and we were married in June 2012. He is from the very small town of Othello, WA. Shortly after we were married I went back to school and continued to work to help out financially. 

In August 2013 we had our daughter Kambria. She is now 21 months and is the cutest little girl ever. 

In October 2014 my husband got a job as an iOS developer in Orem, UT and just 1 week after he started his job we had our second kid. Braxton is now 7 months old. 

And just yesterday my husband started his new job working for Mountain American Credit Union in West Jordan as an iOS developer. 

My husband will be graduating after the fall semester and I will finally be done with school at the end of this semester. We love being in Utah and I am so happy to be able to stay at home with my kids. 

Keep the updates coming! 



No comments: